Custom Home Additions
Home additions and remodels can be a excellent way to expand the living space in your home and improve your quality of life! If your home is not satisfying your current needs, we can help. Maybe you would like a more open floor plan, a more efficient kitchen or a gorgeous new master bedroom & bath. Perhaps you need a in-law suite, an apartment over the garage, or want to turn that dingy basement into a new media room.
We take the time to get to know you well before we begin the remodeling process, learn your priorities and define the budget for your home addition project.
When making home addition plans, collect as much information as possible before the project begins. Listed below are some of the more important questions that all homeowners planning an addition should consider.
- What home addition costs have I budgeted for?
- Will it give me a positive return on investment?
- What are the building restrictions in my municipality?
- Should I just remodel a room I already have or build an addition?
- Should I build outwards or add another story?
Home Addition Options:
- A larger living room
- A covered patio with a gas barbecue
- A second story for a home office
- An attic bedroom with the addition of dormers
- An extended family room
- Enclosing your garage for an additional room
- Adding ramps, wider hallways, and grab bars for special needs and disabilities